Manpower Career Opportunities : 3rd Language
3rd Language Job
Procurement Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaking)
•Age 30-40, JLPT N1 or N2 level
•summarizes client's needs (Analyze merchandising list)
•Prepare the suggestion
•Negotiate with customers regarding the price and replacement of merchandise
Sales Supervisor (Japanese Speaking)
Location: Amata Nakorn IE Chonburi
•Male, Female age 27-35 years old
•experience in B2B Sales with manufacturing industry
•maintain existing client 80% and find new 20%
•Good command in Japanese(N3 ) and able in English communication
•Have own car with driving license
GA & Admin Manager (Japanese Speaking)
•Female age between 30-40 years old
•Good command in Japanese with JLPT N3 above
•Experience in GA / Admin / accounting from manufacturing industry
•able to work alternate Saturday
•Our Business is a MFG & Processing : Metal Punching for Construction / Automotive / Electronic / Home Appliances etc…
•Age: 25-30 Years
•Experienced: 1-2 yrs. Translator in production line.
•Education: Bachelor degree, Engineer or related.
•Excellent in English verbal and written communication skills.
Japanese Interpreter (N1, N2)
Location: Bangkok (Central)
• Thai Nationality, Male/Female, Age open.
• Obtained Bachelor's Degree in Japanese or related.
• Possess JLPT N2 above or relevant level of Japanese ability.
• Busines level of English.
Japanese-speaking Sales Representative (N3)
• Male or Female age between 24-28 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree of Arts or Humanities, Major in Japanese or related field
• Good command of English and Japanese (N3 is preferable)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel
• Presentation and interpersonal skills with Service mind
• Own a driving license would be advantage
• Welfares and Benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Accidental Insurance
• Dental Expense
• Meal Allowance
• Diligent Allowance
• Language Allowance (Chinese, Japanese)
• Annual Bonus
• Annual Health Check-up
• Books Discount
• Public Holiday / Annual Leave
Japanese-speaking Customer Support Exec
Location: Bangkok (Central)
•Thai-nationlity Japanese Speaking (N1,N2 or relevant level if no JLPT)
•English - basic is OK
Japanese-speaking Sales Manager/Director
•Experience as Sales director or GM in small side company
•Analytical with strong selling, organizing, presentation and communication skills.
•Self motivated, ability to work in team and high responsibility.
•Highly committed to delivering results according to timeline.
•The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
•To be proactive and keep abreast of competitive environment.
Japanese Speaking Logistics Manager / Assistant manager (ASEAN)
•Material handling and project management of logistics flow / routes in SEA
Procurement Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
•Age 25-30 years old
1. Start business with new supplier
2. Control current supplier
Job Description :
1. Learn operation deeply and educate new supplier
2. Negotiate the price, delivery date, contract, or other condition with new supplier
3. Dealing with the requests from Customer, Sales team, CS, and/or other concerned parties.
4. Others (executing survey, registering master, and/or gathering info. for WEB site, etc.)