• Thai Nationality, Male age between 25 – 30 years old
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / similar
• At least Minimum of 3 years working experience, preferably in a thermal power plant or thermal related industry
• Experience and Knowledge in SCADA, PLC, VFD, MCC, Motors, Pumps, Measurement devices, Signals, Grid synchronization
• Hands on experience in Welding, Pneumatics, Water circuits, Oil/Diesel Burner and Facilities / Building services is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project, Internet / Email is a must.
• Good command in English communications skills (read/write/speak)