• Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / similar
• Minimum 1-3 years working experience is preferably in a thermal power plant or thermal related industry
• Experience to work with a major Thai industrial company
• Knowledge in SCADA, PLC, VFD, MCC, Motors, Pumps, Measurement devices, Signals, Grid synchronization
• Hands on skills which would be a plus (Welding / Knowledge about Pneumatic / Knowledge about Water circuits / Knowledge Oil/Diesel Burner / Facilities / Building services)
• Sufficient English speaking skills in speaking and writing
• Computer skills must include (General lT knowledge / Basic Microsoft Word skills / Basic Microsoft Excel skills / E-Mail / Microsoft Project would be a plus but not a must / AutoCAD/similar.