• Develop hardware and software for laboratory devices and process machineries, included conception/ design of circuits, PCB layout and programming
• Complete range of electronics and embedded software by Language C
• Research tasks, for instance new electronic parts and competitive products
• Responsible for assemble functional samples, prototypes and test evaluations
• Work in accordance to valid standards and guidelines, for example Laboratory Apparatuses Standard, Machines Guidelines, Hazardous Material Guidelines, EMC Guidelines, Low-voltage Guidelines etc.
• Participate in providing training, visiting fairs etc.
• Prepare product cost calculations at different design steps
- Report directly to Germany HQ (Corprate R&D Director) in English
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
• 3++ years’ experiences in development of electronic circuits and systems for apparatus engineering, favoured in the field of laboratory- and analytical technology or medical technology.
• Good Knowledge and experience in
o software language C, C++
o ARM-Controller, Keil MDK
o development of circuit/PCB design with PROTEL
o National & international safety standards and EMC standards.
• Good commands of English, especially listening and speaking are required.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision