Location : Huaykwang
• Initiate marketing plan, generate potential leads and implement projects to expand and increase sales in all customers segment
• Coordinate with Marketing Team, Marketing Communication Team and Key accounts Team to build brand positioning and brand awareness via all IMC channels
• Develop/ improve marketing tools i.e. product materials, sales kits, user manual, to support Sales Process
• Ensure all steps of projects and marketing campaigns go well as planned and smooth with great co-ordinate and co-operative from all related teams and departments.
• Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties i.e. Price setting, Sales forecast, Monthly report, and other tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, computer science or a related field. Master’s Degree is a plus
• Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or in related area. Experienced in Food & Beverage or Horeca Business is a plus.
• Marketing strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Campaign management and project implementation skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. English efficacy is a must.