1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of the regional market,
contacting customers, compiling quotations, participating in business negotiations
and follow-up of subsequent orders.
2. Participate in major project bidding or business negotiations and participate in
3. Collect market information on a regular basis, understand and give feeuzack
through multiple channels, and put forward relevant suggestions.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in international trade, business English and other
related majors, or engineering professionals such as construction, civil engineering,
water supply and drainage, and polymers who are interested in foreign trade
.Proficient in the local language and have good written and oral expression skills.
3. Quick thinking, good at communication, good sense of learning and innovation
and customer service awareness.
4. Have good adaptability and psychological quality.
|Salary||Up to US$5000 per month|