• Be responsible for the logical Security of our systems.
• In collaboration with the CTO, define the corporate governance for Information Security matters.
• Continuously monitor cyber threats that could impact the company.
• Perform security risks assessments and adapt the control framework when necessary.
• Deploy the security controls and continuously monitor their effectiveness.
• Ensure that data privacy controls defined by the DPO are implemented and effective.
• Prepare the company and core systems for ISO 27001 certification.
• Provide independent reporting to the Risk Committee regarding Cyber Security Matters.
• Manage cyber security staff.
• Experience in managing team
• Over 5 years in Cyber Security
• Have good command of English