• Implement Oracle ERP system conversion and make sure correct data transfer from old ERP system to new ERP system and maintain the normal operation.
• Work with the team and make sure new ERP system launched on time and successfully
• Manages financial risks, financial planning and forecasting and financial records within a specific business or process. May also manage other finance disciplines including general accounting. Provides hiring, promotion and disciplinary action recommendations, as well as performance evaluation and feedback for direct reports.
• Maintains and compiles data for the preparation of operating reviews. Implements financial plans and policies. Partners with business or process managers to continuously improve strategies and drive business results.
• Prepares and consolidates business plans, including the annual budget process, and all additional periodic forecasts requested by business leaders. Develops and implements business polices in coordination with other departments.
• May manage general accounting function(s) and develop team responsible for the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results.
• Implements processes and controls to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and Corporate accounting standards/policies.
• Safeguard company assets.
• Other tasks required by the Company/BU.
• Bachelor or Higher in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
• 10-15 years experience in Accounting & Finance with 5 years in managerial level.
• Experience and knowledge for Financial planning, budgeting, and analyst field.
• Proficient in ERP ORACLE operation is a must; (Experience to implement ERP will be a plus)
• Good English communication skills.