• Design and improve user interfaces and architecture.
• Assist in securing backend APIs for the applications, maintain and help optimize existing and new systems.
• Participate in service development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Other areas connected to the above responsibilities.
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience developing production-ready front-end interfaces.
• Experience using C#, .Net, Vue.js and Typescript is a must. Proficiency with fundamental web front end technologies including CSS.
• Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services and usage of push notifications.
• Good in English (spoken)