Our client is Looking for "GM Accounting" candidate as qualification below;
- Implement ERP system or experience to implement accounting project will be advantage.
- Strong in accounting operation and implement accounting department
- Background to guideline as leader for accounting & finance, manage companies subsidiary (10 companies)
- Prepare managerial report compared to budget and /or forecast for meeting with CEO and CFO
- Prepare monthly financial report and quarterly financial report comply with TFRS and /or IFRS.
- Review all related parties' transaction and summarize to Consolidated FS Team.
- Review annual statutory financial statements and monitor team submit DBD on time.
Budgeting and Planning
- Prepare annual budget including P&L, Cashflow To present management team for approval.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Knowledge in accounting, financial analysis, feasibility study and business valuation.
- At least 10 years working experience of accountancy and finance
- Computer literate & knowledge of accounting software ERP,SAP.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently, results oriented team leader with strong communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Professional qualification such as CPA/CPD or similar will be considered a plus
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 095-719-2839 or you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.
Aornpreeya.f [@] manpower.co.th