Japanese Interpreter (Saraburi)
- Translate and manage documentary work.
- Attend as interpreter for Production and Manufacturing.
- Other related tasks as assigned by General Manager.
- Male or Female age 35 years old up
- Bachelor's degree in Japanese Laguage, Liberal Arts, Mechanical or related field,
- At least 5 years experience in Japanese Interpreter and translator.
- Good command of Japanese both spoken and written.
- JLPT N1 - N2.
- Computer literacy (MS officer: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Open-minded, good communication, creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Interested applicants are invited to send resume, recent photograph, current income and expected salary by e-mail.
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408