· Bachelor’s degree of logistics management any field
· Minimum 5 years experience of warehouse management from multi-national companies in supervisory level
· Fluent in English Command
· Skillful on SAP system (Warehouse Storage) and Lean.
· Knowledge of Free zone, BOI, Import and Export regulation
· Free zone warehouse daily shipping and operator management
· Warehouse inbound and outbound activities (receiving, picking, put away, package, shipping) to be performed on schedule to achieve the KPI target.
· Good knowledge of warehouse storage settings and improvements
· Training and tracking operator performances in a methodic way
· Problem solving and process optimization
· Keep onsite good 5s and follow EHS related actions
· Good Sense on the quality control and impact by process change.
· Good communication with related department.
· Other work assigned by manager
· Bachelor's degree of Logistics Management and any field
· Fluent in English command
· Minimum 5 years experience of Freight & Delivery from multi-national companies in management level
· Customer focus, good team player and problem solving.
· Good business acumen.
· Knowledge of SAP experience or ERP system experiences is an advantage
· Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Excel
· Inbound Freight
· Support creation and receipt of Inbound deliveries;
· Maintenance of KPI reports Outbound Freight
· Population of Order to arrival milestone information;
· Maintenance of KPI reports;
· Monitor deliveries shipped from Thailand to destination .
· Communication with related peers (other DC’s) at time of delivery to accurately track;
· Alert Lux Operations if there are any issues during transport. Freight Carrier Management
· In connection with the Local Supplier and global transportation team, monitor and report on the local issues.
· Coordinate escalations to both the global transportation team and the Carriers management to ensure issues being addressed promptly
· Bachelor’s degree with 5 years relevant experience.
· Fluent verbal and written English
· Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Access
· Good analytic and communication skills
· Good knowledge of Warehouse management operation and inventory control methods
· Good management skills to manage, motivate and develop people;
· Have experience and capability to lead a team more than 20 people.
· Good knowledge of Warehouse management operation and inventory control
· Understand ERP system
· Good presentations skills and English could be work language.
· Strong collaborator, excellent communication skill and problem-solving skills.
· Time management, urgency and emergency handling capability.