Location : Eastern seaboard industrial estate
• Provide the onsite support for PT as installed commodities(Fuel, Exhaust, Engine Mounts, Cooling) within respective responsibilities, as required.
• Provide a single point of contact for related issues in the assembly plants, the lead manufacturing engineering team, and the regional engineering team, within respective responsibilities.
• Provide expertise in root cause analysis and diagnostic for respective issues.
• Work with cross-functional team including Ford Purchasing, Ford Design & Release engineer, STA and local suppliers to get successful in commodity localization on time with quality to support new vehicle launch.
• Perform primary engineering duties during vehicle launches, onsite at assembly plant including root cause analysis and problem solving when issue arise.
• Work with cross-function team to investigate issues during builds and identify containment plan including ERA, ICA, PCA and Prevent Re-occurrence.
• Validate Bill of Material prior each build phase to ensure correct parts are ordered and available for assembly.
• Ensure Ford Lessons Learned from previous builds is incorporated to avoid repeat issues.
• Understanding Launch process.
• Drive issue resolution from the local team back through the D&R / Core engineering teams including root cause analysis as issues arise.
• Support CR engineering change releasing and implementation plan of the change by working with cross-functional team who related to each change.