• Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related fields
• 3-5 years experiences with machine modification to improve cycle time, breakdown and detection for quality topics
• Has knowledge Mechanical/Electrical design, PLC programing, CAD , sensor, pneumatic and hydraulic
• Good management skills , team player, motivate, target concerned
• Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Other ISO16949, ISO14001, PFMEA, Control plan
• Improve process and machine for productivity (reduce product failure , cycle time, machine breakdown time etc.
• Support to release machine and process follows standard CCDD-0402
• Support to prepare tooling & fixture, modify machines, standard and parameter (change over, Pokayoke and process for new model.
• Support to create PFMEF and control plan process
• Support to calibrate machine and SPC control (CmK, Gauge R&R, CgK)
• Support internal and external audit
• Follow company regulation & standard (HSE, data security, VSM,VSD ect.)
• Coordinate with cross function to solve the problem (quality, cost , delivery)
• ESD coordinator