- Mentor and Support Supply Chain team buyers .
- Manage teamwork load through regular 1-2-1 reviews with team members.
- Manage all supply concerns under the control of their team and report to Section Manager.
- Supervise all Supply Chain activities and help support team to achieve their KPI's.
- Monitor and lead team to action supplier performance reviews, supplier capacity reviews, tooling capacity/tool life reviews etc.
- Support team when required with supplier meetings and supplier visits both local and international to build and maintain good business relationships with suppliers.
- Record accurate information and prepare timely reports as necessary.
- Assess performance and conduct annual appraisal of team members based on agreed objectives.
- Support any performance or grievance hearings, with involvement of the Direct Purchasing Section Manager and HR where necessary, related to individual Supply Chain team members
- Ensure company's rules and procedures are always followed by all employees.
- Ensure all team members always work safely and comply with applicable SHE legal and other requirements.
- Logistics department & Third Part Logistics companies to monitor shipments to ensure timely receipt of parts.
- Stores / Material Handling department.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Purchasing preferably in any Automotive multinational or any manufacturing company of which at least 2 years should be managing a team.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Cost analysis & Negotiating skills.
- Proficiency in any other language skills and dealing with overseas supplier(s)will be added advantage.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.th.com
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Senior Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349