• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Develop a new business prospect listing to ensure that future new business development is planned in advance.
• Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present to the company and its products and services.
• At least 8 Years of Experience in Logistics, Transport, Air freight, Sea Freight Sales
• Familiar with business and operation's principles and practices
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint