• Able to do research and evaluate emerging technologies and services.
• Able to participate in the rotation providing after-hours on-call support during emergencies.
• Ability to diagnose and respond to security incidents and system faults, analyzing and correcting applications or system faults to reestablish service.
• Hands on experience on troubleshooting and analyzing problems with major systems, including Windows Servers, VMware products, Storage, AD, and GPO configuration.
• Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application-level security issues.
• Ability to maintain and update relevant network systems and process documentation.
• Ability to establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all team members.
• Documented ability to successfully manage time and technical responsibilities, set accurate expectations and meet deliverable deadlines while working in a team and information sharing environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of system hardening, tools, guidelines with the ability to apply and update when appropriate.