- Bachelo's Degree in Accounting
- Experiences 10 years in manufacturing fields
- Accounting program: ERP
- Good command in English
- Report: MD (Thai)
- Take care team: 8 person
- Be fully responsible for accounting functions of affiliates
- Plan, organize and control the client company's auditing system, accounting system, Cost, taxation, and management reporting, treasury and internal audit & control functions, Tax, and Accounting Principle Compliance.
- Contact & Cooperate with Bank, Concerned Government function and department.
- Maintaining a full set of company Accounting & Finance & full fill timely management require report & alyzed data.
- Preparation of necessity analytical management reports.
- Planning accounting tasks audit and execute according to external audit plan.
- Preparation of annual budget/ quarterly forecast analysis Costing & Expense analysis.
- Ensure compliance with objectives, policies, procedures and reporting and other requirements.
- Set up strategy, action plans and targets for Division and individual staff.
- Watch up & analyze suppliers' financial status such as Cost AR, AP to understand the supplier financial security status.
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-135-014 ext.3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Company website: www.manpowerthailand.com