Location : Base at Sathorn, Pattanaka (once a week)
• Design, develop and improve mobile applications on the client-side on iOS platform to ensure the best user experience.
• Experience to manage team.
• Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
• Experience in Objective-C and Swift programming for iOS platform is an advantage.
• Having Software Development experience is an advantage.
• Understand and able to use OOP to properly design class for each type of assignment.
• Good understanding of MVC design pattern.
• In-depth knowledge of Interactive Application Development, Memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
• Good command of English.
• Free Lunch and Soft-drink.
• Flexible working hours.
• Diligent Allowance
• 10-15 days Vacation Leave
• Medical Allowance, Life and Accident Insurance, Health Screen Program
• Provident Fund
• Training and Development Program
• Company Trip