Scop of work
- Provide engineering support for early stage projects: Help identify where data lives,how to get access to it, how to make it available and well suited
- Provide engineering support for in progress projects: Design, implement and maintain data pipelines that feed proof of concept implementations
- Provide engineering support for production systems: Design, implement and maintain data pipelines, model training and deployment workflows, and APIs
- Implement data ingestion routines both real time and batch using best practices in data modeling and ETL/ELT processes
- Becoming a Cloud Platform and on-premises data expert on services relating to data engineer stuff
- Perform testing, validation, and deployment in order to deliver the accuracy of data transformations and data verification
- Monitor the big data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field or 2+ years industry experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Cloud Platform (Big Query , Buckets etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with demonstrated strength in ETL/ELT, data modeling, data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components and reporting/analytic tools.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Experience with Python programming is advantage
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, looking for new challenges