- Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS).
- Material Planning & Control, inventory monitoring.
- Settle materials quality, monitor supplier support.
- Communicates information on materials availability to support build plans throughout the product life cycle
- Manages issues associated with engineering changes to ensure minimal cost exposure, excess materials and risk to customer shipment
- Reviews and reports on aggregate levels of product inventory, inventory exposure
- Performs Master Production Schedule (MPS) / Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) inputs and validation
- Has responsibility for parameter management and reporting for designated products
- Coordinates shop order/production order releases and materials kitting requirements
- To plans, organizes, controls and executes a production schedule for a designated product or products including program coordination
- To develops production schedules based on actual and forecasted customer demand, product demand profiles and knowledge of the customer
- To analyzes inputs (e.g., capacity, board cycle times, urgency of request, material availability, etc.) to help determine schedule
- To analyzes internal impact (e.g., line scheduling, procurement, logistics, shipping, etc.) of customer scheduling
- To ensures quality and integrity of information used to generate materials requirements plan. Revises plans as required based on analysis of actual versus plan
- To manages issues associated with engineering changes to ensure minimal cost exposure, excess materials and risk to customer shipment
- To participates in the introduction of new products and supports the transfer/de-transfer of existing products through planning and analyzing of common and unique materials in support of project deadlines
- To maintains knowledge of customer volume fluctuations and determines the materials required
- To provides information to procurement on demand variances
- To develops and communicates short- and long-term commitments to customers to ship products
- To coordinates necessary resources to meet shipment commitments
- To reviews and reports on aggregate levels of product inventory, inventory exposure, backlog, availability and on-time delivery
- To develops recovery plans if missed shipments occur. Leads continuous improvement of planning processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any other related fields
- 5-8 years of experienced in production planning, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems. (EMS : Electronics Manufacturing experienced will be advantaged )
- Basic knowledge of purchasing principles, techniques and philosophies will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of basic computer applications such as WORD, Excel, PowerPoint and multiple business applications
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408