• Minimum of 5 years of working with WebSphere related technology (WebSphere Application
• Server, Enterprise Service Bus, SOA, ...)
• Strong experience in installing and configuring WAS in a clustered environment for highly scalable
• and high available applications
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Proficient knowledge in setting up and maintaining common Internet services: HTTP/HTTPS,
• WebSphere, TomCat, J2EE application servers.
• Basic understanding of Internet concepts including with firewalls, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL,
• HTTP, AIX/ Solaris administrator and other UNIX-based operating systems (installation and configuration).