• Thai national, age 35-42 years
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer field or related field
• Excellent supervisory skills and must be able to communicate with management and users topics relating to the operation of an MIS system.
• Excellent knowledge of enterprise networks and systems, IT hardware and infrastructure support, data management and security.
• Require knowledge of multiple business areas including manufacturing, sales, procurement, inventory management and accounting
• Knowledge of Functionality connections and integration touch points within and between ERP Systems, plus an in-depth understanding ERP/MRP
• Required a minimum 3 years of AX-2012 experience in developer filed.
• Experience in implementing and improving business processes in an ERP application environment.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are needs
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing Thai and English
• Solid documentation skills