• Personal assistant to management.
• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Other any assignments.
• Female, Age not over 35 years old.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
• Experience work with Japanese will be advantage