Vendor Management Executive (ATM machine) / MC Execute - Supervisor
• Primarily responsibilities are to manage ATM installation, re-location, de-location of
• vender / ATM Transport Vender and support to local partners and/or end users / Machine
• Management. The person is measured by how effectively he/she can locally provide
• support to win deals and maintain customer satisfaction within company guidelines
• Overall monitoring for ocean import to make sure that the operation can meet and satisfy with customer requirement.
• Monitoring the clearance process to be more efficiency and no any major mistakes with customs house and make sure that customs clearance can meet customer lead time according their requirement.
• Coordinate to prepare machine ready before installation at site such as Painting Plan & Kitting Plan.
• Manage, Solve and Coordinate with other team (Logistic team, Landlord,Network team and Engineer team) for installation, re-locate and de-location ATM machine.
• Responsibility to making the delivery note and relate documents.
• Primarily focus on local vender and may need to travel to other cities for on-site support;
• Provide field service for local customers and manage & process customer complaints and/or new requirement processes;
• Engage local partners constantly through frequent communications and service performance management;
• Prepare the related service report to the customer and internal.
• Assist the local supervisor and manager to prepare the technical tender documents
• Manage local projects such as, ATM relocate, ATM installation, User Accept Test and others.
• Provide customer education when necessary.