• Provide application training and partner technologies to our customer base.
• Support the sales department by performing technical demonstrations and benchmarks for lead clients.
• Provide customers with solutions that best fits their needs in order to progress towards the purchasing process.
• Perform service projects at customer’s site and facilities.
• Act as the reference in the use and knowledge of the product lines and support internal customers (marketing,R&D,technical support) in their operations.
• Participate in technical writing activities such as training manuals and marketing material
• Mechanical Engineering degree (technical or bachelor) or relevant experience
• Interest in sales and customer service (degree in sales / marketing) is a plus
• Be willing to travel nationally and internationally on a regular basis (50%)
• Capacity of learning rapidly
• Have technical writing skills
• Demonstrate autonomy and initiative
• Bilingualism English / Thai / Japanese will be an added advantage