Location: Bangbor, Samutprakarn
• Conduct and interpretation of conversations during conferences, daily operation between Japanese and Thai staff.
• Translate documents between Japanese and Thai language
• Provide documentations (minutes, meeting material, etc.)
• Follow Thai staff to business trip to Japan and support.
• Thai nationality, Female, age 26-40 years old.
• Bachelor's degree in any field.
• Hold Japanese language proficiency test JLPT N1 or N2
• Experience as Japanese interpreter more than 3 years
• Experiences to work in manufacturer factory would be advantage
• Able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)