Salary : 40-80K
• Monthly closure of account activities, and ensure timely completion and preparation of Financial Statements, review and reconciliation of all general ledgers, accounts payable, receivable
• Assist Marketing in analysing sales, margin, Advertising & Promotion expenses
• Monthly management reporting to Singapore Head Office, ensure compliance with Group accounting policies
• Ensure accurate, complete, and on time submission of VAT, WHT, corporate income tax, etc.
• Assist in company secretarial works, license renewal, etc.
• Work closely with head office and counterparts to prepare annual budget and forecast.
• Liaise with Auditors for year end audit
• Liaise with Tax Consultant, Lawyers, etc. for specific projects
• At least 5years of working experience
• Experience with Thai Accounting Standards, Tax, laws and regulations
• Good in spoken and written English
• Knowledge of IFRS preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP preferred