Legal & Compliance Manager (Regional)
• Draft, review and negotiate business contract
• Provide advice on wide range of legal issues (corporate, contract, labor, competition, etc.)
• Implement effective compliance (company laws, labor laws, sales regulations, etc.)
• Conduct periodic review on the compliance status and report to management
• Support and coordinate with various departments
• Formulate and implement dispute resolution strategy including litigations
• Draft and review internal company rules and regulations
• Conduct legal & compliance training.
• Manage local lawyers in conducting the above tasks.
• Coordinate with legal teams in HQ and other regions.
• University degree in Law (Bachelors, Masters, or other)
• 5+ years of experience in corporate legal or law firm
• Wide experience in general corporate areas (not too specialized)
• Business level English
• Business-oriented. Focus to achieve business objective in realistic and practical manner
• Ability to think “on your own”. Create the solution based on legal and business situation
• Work independently and as a team.
• Strong communication skill, ability to work closely with other departments