Financial Analysis Manager
Salary : Negotiable
• Producing long-term business plans
• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
• Managing budgets
• Developing and managing financial systems/models
• Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
• Supervising staff
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
• Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
• Master degree of Accounting, Finance or related
• Key skills for financial managers
• Good oral and written communication skills,
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.