Japanese Speaking E-Commerce Marketing Assistant Manager
Location: Bangkok (Bangna)
• Expectation from ther new-hired:
To achieve company target to develop e-Commerce platform with high user and high conversation
• Work with Digital Marketing Team in HQ to develop appropriate layout/design/function e-Commerce website to attract user and aim for high conversion.
• Work with Marketing Team (Local/HQ) to develop static landing pages and customer journeys from Digital/Non- Digital marketing to company website with high conversion.
• Manage Digital/Non-Digital marketing production cycle ensuring all medias are delivered within timeframe.
• Brief and control Designer/Web Developer/Production Team both internal and external for Digital/Non-Digital Marketing production
• Reporting Digital/Non-Digital marketing programs from web and e-Commerce point of view. Making expert recommendations to improve results
• Experience in e-Commerce and online shopping
• Experienced in data analysis in excel, access or other tools (preferable)
• Experienced in HTML and Adobe Analytics (preferable)