Regional Marketing Officer (SEA)
• Drive and implement all marketing activities to ensure brand awareness and perception across all aspects of marketing channels
• Analyze data, track, summarize, and report to higher level and team.
• Integrate new marketing communication; plans, assess, and development analysis to create and improve performance.
• Support overall marketing tasks for Regional SEA countries, including provide necessary data/ document by following SEA strategy.
• Manage all aspects of marketing communication plans for SEA marketing business.
• Implement and leverage new channel of marketing tools and technologies.
• Able to go overseas business trip in southeast Asia countries.
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant fields.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and relevant roles.
• Strong analytical and statistical knowledge.
• Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• English skill : business level