Demand Planning and Analysis Officer
• Analyzing demand in the marketing to support business development.
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
• Managing local and oversea suppliers to make sure business can be run smoothly.
• Handing issue and solve problem as required.
• Finding and developing new suppliers and/or new products
• Cooperating with related departments to support business.
• Summarizing data and reporting to higher level and/or team.
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning, sales support, purchasing or other relevant roles.
• Strong analytical and statistical knowledge.
• Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• English skill : Intermediate - business