HR & Admin Manager
• Lead company’s HR and Admin Department with organizational objectives.(10 direct subordinates, 300+ employees)
• Develop and implement HR values including HR strategies, procedure, policies, programs and practices.
• Responsible for recruitment, training, evaluation, benefit structure, ER, legal, safety, administrations.
• Manage and guide staff by providing HR advice, counseling and decision making.
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s or higher in Human resource or related fields.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and relevant roles.
• Experience HR Management in trading, retails or related industries with over 300 employees.
• Over 10 years as management level (Assistant Manager – Manager )
• Strong knowledge and experience in HRM, HRD, ER, Safety and related Factory HR.
• Expertise in making HR strategy and policy implementation
• Logical thinking, hands-on, self-starter style.
• Strong Management skill, able to work under pressure.
• Based in Rayong and able to travel to Bangkok when required. (3 days in Rayong and 2 days in Bangkok)