Accounting and Finance Manager
• Lead accounting, finance, costing functions - objectives by developing strategies, gathering information, conducting analysis, providing recommendations and giving direction.
• Establish financial, accounting and costing projections by coordinating budget / forecast preparation.
• Provide advice to top management by evaluation trends and consolidating financial information
• Accounting (APAR, GL, transaction, reconciliation, Fix Asset, payroll, costing, taxation, prepare BS, Cash Flow statements, Financial statement, P&L report and analysis results, cooperate with bank and government)
• Finance (financial plan, budget, forecast, variance analysis, tax plan, cost analysis, price variance, cost reduction)
• Costing (manage day to day operation, close and analysis, develop costing policy and scheme, mange standard costs, proactive analysis to identify issues)
• Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 35-50 (Negotiable)
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or relevant with an excellent academic record.
• English : Business level.
• Min 10 years progressive experience in relevant job, preferably in larger size / international manufactures
• Strong analytical skills, proactive improvement, demonstrated leadership
• Possess CPD