Location: Sriracha, Chonburi
• Company technicians involved in project work, when agreed with Workshop Supervision as part of project team.
• Shutdown Planning of CAPEX projects in conjunction with operations and maintenance teams to ensure no disruption to operations.
• Advise and assist in the maintenance and procurement of equipment required for the implementation of each project.
• Execution of projects on time and to budget.
• Identify, request CAPEX, plan, schedule projects.
• Works with all departments to deliver projects.
• Works with operations team leaders to obtain isolations/shutdowns required for project work to take place.
• Externally works with equipment suppliers, service companies, contractors and local authorities.
• Manage SAP transactions relating to projects.
• Follow Synthomers Project Excellence Methodology in order to deliver projects.
• Monitor, audit and report on status of all projects assigned by Process Engineering Manager
• Support & enforce SHE on site when conducting projects- eg permitry for 3rd party contractors.
• Conduct basic engineering calculations for machines or enlist specialists internally or externally to ensure good design practice.
• Ensures projects follow Synthomers Engineering Best Practices, recognized international standards as appropriate.
• Ensures projects comply with relevant legal requirements.
• Focal point of MoC (Management of Change) in Chonburi and drive the team follow Synthomer practice.
• Get involved in internal and external audit if requested.
• Other works are assigned by the Process Engineering Manager