ERP System Manager
• Maintain, improve, and enhace Microsoft Dynamic AX/365 systems for the company.
• Work with all departments to enhance processes, data flows and management information.
• Analyze business needs, prepare realistic plans, and manage suppliers to develop solutions, test and provide support.
• Work closely with all departments to integrate solutions and build interfaces to optimize data flows.
• Work closely with Group IT staff to integrate solutions and work within Group standards
• Provide new or enhanced reports to support management as appropriate.
• Organizing internal and external staff, leading meetings, documenting requirements.
• Ensure the implications of any change are documented and understood.
• Communicate regularly with colleagues and keep all parties informed on the status of key issues
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of ERP systems and identify where new features could provide additional benefits for the business.
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer or related fields.
• At least 4-5 years experience in Dynamic AX/D365 projects.
• Experience in ERP roll-out experience
• Good command of English