Location : Wattana
Salary : Negotiable
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisati
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
• Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer, or related fields.
• At least 5 - 6 years of working experience
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Solid experience in project management and software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Certificates in Scrum Master or Project Management are advantages.
• Good command in English.