Programmer / Sr. Programmer (.Net)
Location : Ngamwongwan
Salary : Negotiable
• Gathering user requirement with team software development and managing software development team.
• Assists in the design, coding C#.Net and testing the system of technical solutions.
• Understands standard SDLC processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
• Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Understands in the project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals under expected period
• Perform all the function of a programmer to the team
• Web application development to deliver the web-based system that will allow users to produce the reports on Application deployment
• Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering or other related fields
[Optional: Devexpress, Telerik, Window Application, Web Service, Oracle]