Procurement Specialist（Contract) / E-commerce company
• Execute individual sourcing projects including sourcing strategy development, running the bidding/quotation process, award recommendations, review and negotiation, purchase order issuance and contract execution in coordination with legal team.
• Reviews, and manages the contracts and supplier/agency negotiations and feedback; tracks key contracts & expiration dates to ensure proactivity.
• Initializes rate cards & staffing plans to bring efficiency to the sourcing, benchmarking & negotiations processes
• Pro-actively develops and manages key stakeholders, suppliers, and agencies; develops relationships, completes scorecards, communicates feedback.
• Follows the SOPs and policy set by the Procurement Guidelines
• Ensure procurement processes are transparent, ethical and complied with legal requirement and compliance policies.
• Assist in the development of KPIs and SLAs for suppliers.
• Act as the liaison between stakeholders, finance and accounting.
• Support the assigned sourcing projects by Category Manager.
• Familiar with the procurement bidding process, supplier management process.
• Familiar with the Marketing requirements, Admin & Office, Professional Service, such as the resources of advertising, media, events, analysis, etc.
• Fast learner, practicer and interest in E-commerce.
• At least 3 years and above procurement experience, or MKT/Agency/consultant related industry.
• English, have excellent speaking, reading and writing skills both in English, Chinese Mandarin is a plus.