Insurance Sales Supervisor- Assistant Manager
• Manage & lead a team of call center agents(recruiting, training, feedback, mentoring), set and monitor team sales goals.
• Decide necessary policies and upgrades when necessary, ensure the team’s progress to meet KPI and goals.
• Lead sales for business expansion, responsible for strategy based on analysis, sales planning and execution.
• Facilitate and develop the sales and marketing activities by searching opportunities to grow business
• Provide solutions and high level customer support through supporting sales agents and direct communication.
• perate contact center with new contact center system (Omni Channel system)
• Learn/Study and implement system and train staff/operators
• Control headcount of call center team, support recruitment when increasing / replacement occurred
• Thai nationality, obtained Bachelor’s Degree or above in any field.
• Min 5 years-experience in Insurance broker or Insurance company with sales / call center function.
• Solid experience and in-depth knowledge of sales strategies and the insurance industrial knowledge
• Experience in Insurance sales and possess knowledge of / deeply understand insurance product
• Call Center/ Contact center : Using Call center System (CTI, CRM), either/both of Inbound & Outbound
• Understanding of KPI of Call center and able to discuss/plan on this (specially outbound, e.g. conversion rate, etc.
• Willing to take up new challenge / willing to learn new things (their system is totally new in Thailand’s insurance market)