Accounts Analyst – Korean speaking
• Process all incoming supplier invoices review the cost and Coding in AP system.
• Monitor outstanding invoices in AP system. Follow up with invoice coder/approver to ensure supplier payment terms are met.
• Attend and respond to supplier queries regarding outstanding invoices, payment information & reconcile supplier’s statement.
• Process employee reimbursements in the system.
• Ensure appropriate tax invoice/receipt has been attached & the expenses are follow by Company Policy.
• Preparing the Payment run for Other Region & upload to the Bank portal and cooperate with Local Finance to make the payment process get approved.
• Process AR transaction and record to the system and cooperated with Local team to identify the Payment Detail.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Assist Accounts Team Lead as required
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• 0-2 years experiences in Account payable&Account receivable, preferable in international company.
• Attention to detail&accurate data entry.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Flexibility to working hours.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to follow standard procedures.
• PC Proficiency – Basic MS Office skills.
• Proficient English communication, TOEIC 600 and higher.
• Korean Language Proficiency Certificate - TOPIK level 4