Accounting Assistant Manager
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the controller in the daily banking requirements.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Monitoring and analyzes department work develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial report, legal documents and taxation documents.
• Handling SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
• Min 5 years-experience in Automotive Industry.
• Good command in English.
• Good command in computer literacy.
• Have negotiation skill, Team Leader.