Project Management Assistant Manager
• Provide leads for internal cross-functional team for program / new project / new product introduction / execution.
• Transfer product information and arrange the timeline.
• Interact and communicate with internal departments on overall customers’ requirements including quantities, scheduling request, product quality and other related business issues.
• Maintain and monitor status, timeline, risk, cost and budget.
• Executes the startup pilot run to production phase.
• Drive a new business development process, ensure to get award according to mid-term plan within timeline and budget.
• Manage/control an assigned project to achieve goal, host the meeting, talking a minute and follow up activities, ensuring all the projects are delivered as the plan with profitability.
• Manage new project cost and improvement in order to have a good level of profit.
• Communicate with oversea partnership in Japan and co-countries.
• Organizing various business development meeting with internal related BU in Thailand, Japan and other overseas, top management, other suppliers and oversea partnership.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related filed.
• Min 8 years-experience in new business development or new project in automotive industrial.
• Good command in English, Japanese language is preferable.
• Good planning, cooperation and negotiation.