Assistant HR Manager
Location: Italthai Tower
• Degree or higher in HR or related field.
• Minimum 6 years related general HR experience.
• Personal Assistant to Management background would be advantages.
• Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/ advisory roles.
• Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
• Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
• Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture.
• Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
• Strong understanding of employment law.
• A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
• Good English communication skills (speaking & writing)
• Good computer skills (MS Office, HR Database)