Finance & Accounting Director
Salary : 120-180K
• Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
• Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
• Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
• Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future
• Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
• Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
• Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
• Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis
• Seek out methods and practices to minimize financial risk
• Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date
• Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
• Update and implement financial policies and procedures
• Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
• Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
• Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
• Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field
• At least 10 years of experience in finance & Accounting.
• Excellent mathematical skills; leadership skills with management experience; integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards.
• Excellent English / Thai communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
• Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills, analytical thinking.
• Good computer skills.
• Able to work on Saturday twice a month.