IT Operation Manager
• Evaluating trends relating to new technology and recommending upgrades to the infrastructure platform.
• Managing IT projects and ensuring that project meets agreed upon timelines, budgets, scope and quality requirements. (installing and maintaining technical infrastructure (hardware, software, network and security) to support critical business needs.)
• Monitoring service level agreements , and leading the team to improve and create processes and procedures.
• Conducting regular reviews and ensuring the team solves trouble shooting properly and in a timely manner.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Computer Science , MIS, or a related field.
• Have good knowledge in programming and infrastructure.
• Proven ability to lead and coordinate multi-skilled teams, including customers and third parties.
• Good Communication and leader ship skills.
• A strong desire and ability to work in a team oriented, customer service environment with excellent communication capabilities.
• Can speak and written English Language.