Company Secretary & Investor Relations
• Support CEO and CFO to conduct IR strategy
• Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and communicating financial and business performance to investors
• Participate company roadshow and coordinate with SEC and SET to updates new rules and regulations
• Monitor the movement of the company’s share price and the market and report on the unusual events
• Raise investor issues and perception to management and recommend on investor relations activities.
• Provide information to company’s management and Board of Director involving stock performance, peer comparison, market perception to the company and industry.
• Establish and maintain relationships with the investment community, regulators, financial institutions, and investors
• Create and deliver all investor relations materials
• Creating presentations, press releases and other communication materials for earnings releases and industry events to relevant stakeholders.
• Thai national.
• Good command of English and Thai.
• Presentable and extrovert personality.
• At least 3 years’ experience in investor relations role.
• Strong in presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• At least Bachelor degree from leading universities in Laws, Economics or Finance is preferred.
• Strong Understanding of financial reports and analytics methods
• Excellent public speaking skills- both in Thai & English