Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
Location: BTS Asoke
• Provide after sales service to customer specializing in electrical field.
• Respond for servicing entire of the company's equipment for electronics/electrical issues jointly with mechanical service engineer.
• Oversee on installation projects and proceed under warranty services for the machine installation based in Thailand and APAC.
• Handle on CRM for those customers with the company's product lines based in Thailand or APAC as well as other areas nearby as appropriated.
• Provide the technical support such as inspection, maintenance visits, and the company's products.
• Collaborate with the customers on the spare parts concerns and boost up spare part sales for product line.
• Take a lead role by dealing strategically to cope with customer’s requirement.
• Be a customer’s main contact for any queries or assistance for machine, such as Protein lines from those customers in the covering areas.
• Provide support during installation of equipment and ongoing service maintenance and trouble hooting as required.
• Work closely with related Departments to assure maintenance of good communication from customer’ site to the Service Team.
• Train customers in operation and/or maintenance of the company's products both formal and informal training programs.
• Assist customers in resolving problems and questions by providing competent advice, guidance and support via various media and/or site visits.
• Responsible for proper and timely submission of required reports to the company and customer representatives for leased machinery and service contracts.
• Check and monitor all time and expense reports, weekly.
• Manage customers’ visit in a timely and cost effective manner, making own arrangements for travel.
• Complete standardized processes and procedures to effectively provide outstanding service to our customers and to counter the threat from the competitors.
• Be familiarized with the processes and procedures contained in the relevant maintenance procedures manuals.
• Attend meetings and trainings as required to stay abreast of future company related equipment.
• Participate in the production of an annual development plan and initiate action to implement the plan for continuous self-improvement.Attend meetings and trainings as required to stay abreast of future company related equipment.
• Participate in the production of an annual development plan and initiate action to implement the plan for continuous self-improvement.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferable in Electrical/ Electrical Power field.
• 3+ years of professional experiences in Electrical Engineering and PLC system.
• Self-independent and a good team player.
• Able to travel upcountry and overseas.
• Able to work at flexible hours as assigned.
• Good command in English
• Having car driving license and own car will be advantaged