HR Manager-Mass Transportation Business
• Direct and manage human resource strategies, policies, procedures and operating requirements to ensure that human capital supports the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals and meets legislative compliance.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Master's Degree in Human Resources Development or Organization Development.
• At least 7 years experience in full function of HR in management level.
• Hands on working style with strong skills in Change Management, People Development and Employee Engagement.
• Experienced in new company set up and/or delivery/transportation business background are preferred.
• Good command of English.